Owl's Nest Farms
Our facility offers:
- We feed Purina Strategy which is a very high quality 14% protein pelleted grain twice a day and hay 2-3 times a day
- 12x12 box stalls at night and large grass pastures during the day
- Training and Coaching at shows in Dressage, Eventing, Hunters /Jumpers
- Large 80 x 200 heated indoor and x-large 100 x 300 outdoor arenas
- New cross country course
- New 1.5 miles of a sand over 80 acres to ride on with beautiful sand trails and cross country jumps
We take exceptional, individualized care of the horses. The facility has a fun and friendly environment for horses, ponies, adults, and kids. Training and coaching at shows is available for Dressage, Eventing, Hunter/Jumpers. We offer training for all levels of riders; starting with beginners through advanced. If you do not have a horse, no problem, you can take a lesson or look into our lease options on one of our experienced Owl's Nest lesson horses. We enjoy improving your experiences with horses. We offer private, semi-private, and group lessons; and training rides. We are very lucky to have a fantastic group of people at our facility. Other services are available for more personalized care. Our facility is open seven days a week from 8am – 9pm.
Open seven days a week. Located in Maple Plain, MN. Contact Michelle at 612-382-4191 or email@example.com for an appointment.
Features at Owl's Nest Farms
- Heated Facility with infloor heat and forced air heat
- 80x200 indoor arena with aglime footing (very well lighted, 40 ceiling fans, 16' ceiling, observation deck)
- 100x300 outdoor arena with aglime footing (secluded setting with large beautiful oak trees, observation deck and picnic tables)
- 12x12 stalls with rubber mats, automatic waters, large windows, ceiling fans, drop down sliding doors
- 4 - 12x9 grooming stalls (2 are wash stalls with hot and cold water, used year round)
- TVs in the grooming stalls, kitchen, and lounge
- Daily turnout (group, semi-private, or private turnout)
- Grain fed twice daily (supplements fed in the PM)
- Hay fed twice daily
- Stalls cleaned once a day
- Evening check is done to make sure the horses are well before nighttime.
- Owners' and a Trainer of Owl's Nest, live on the property
- Lessons available for Dressage, Eventing, Hunters, and Jumpers.
- Lessons offered for all levels of riders (beginner through advanced)
- Lesson ponies and horses available if you do not have your own horse
- Leases available if you want to enjoy a horse at a fixed cost (includes lessons)
- Cross Country jumps scattered around 80 acres at multiple different levels
- Sand trail started around 80 acres and the rest of the trail is currently in grass.
- Clinics and In-House Horse Shows offered