Open seven days a week. Located in Maple Plain, Minnesota. Contact Michelle at 612-382-4191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Boarding/Training/Lesson Packages Available
- Basic Training Board (includes an average of a lesson a week, training rides or services-$160 value),
- Full Training Board (includes an average of 4 lessons and/or training rides a week plus lots of other free services included),
- Lessons on Lesson Horses or a Pony for Adults and Kids (purchase six lessons a time after you are happy with the first lesson), or
- Leases on Horses or Ponies (includes an average of a lesson a week).
Click on the Jack Russell Puppies page to see our Jack Russell Terrier puppies. We are currently adding names to the waiting list for the next litter.
We take exceptional, individualized care of the horses. The facility has a fun and friendly environment for horses, kids, and adults. Training is available for hunter/jumpers, dressage, eventers, and pleasure riders looking to improve their riding skills. We offer private lessons, semi-private lessons, group lessons, and training rides. We are very lucky to have a fantastic group of people at our facility. Several other services are available for more personalized care. Our facility is open seven days a week from 8am – 9pm. Below are some things that our facility offers:
- In-floor heat and forced air heat in the whole facility,
- Overhead fans in the indoor arena and over each horse stall for the summer heat and air movement in the winter,
- 80x200 indoor arena with nice aglime footing,
- 100x300 outdoor arena with nice aglime footing,
- 80 acres to ride on: alfalfa fields, woods, or around the pastures,
- Two grooming stalls and two wash stalls (with hot/cold water),
- Tackrooms (with hot/cold water for cleaning tack),
- Full kitchen, bathrooms, lounge, office, and observation deck in the indoor arena.
- Our large 12x12 stalls have classic equine stall fronts with sliding doors and drop down fronts, rubber mats, automatic waterers, ceiling fans, and windows,
- Private turnout, semi-private turnout, or group turnout (up to six horses in a pasture depending on the horse and owner needs),
- Horses are out in pastures during the day (unless the weather is bad) and in nice large box stalls at night,
- All horses are hand walked to and from the barn,
- Stalls are cleaned daily,
- Feed pelleted grain twice daily,
- Dewormed regularly,
- Daily supplements are fed with grain if needed (owner pays for supplements),
- Hay fed two-three times daily, and
- A late evening check is done every night to make sure all the horses are content.